Oracle HRMS Payroll Fundamentals: Configuration course is applicable for those users who have worked on Oracle E-Business Suite R12 or Oracle EBS R12.1. On completion of the course, participants will learn to understand and describe how different payment methods can be related to a payroll. They will also learn to configure the requisite payment methods and number of payrolls for employees in an organization.
Participants will also gain understanding of maintaining taxes such as NIC and PAYE, along with maintaining payments for student loans and tax credits.
Course Objectives :
Students enrolled for this training will cover the following topics in detail:
- Configuring a payroll
- Setting up various payment methods
- Maintaining employee and employer taxes
- Understanding the costing set up required for costing organizational payrolls.
- Configuring payrolls to process statutory deductions and basic earnings.
- Maintaining employee and employer taxes and statutory deductions.
Oracle HRMS Payroll Fundamentals: Configuration Training is suitable for technical consultants, functional implementers and end users who are responsible for configuring HR payrolls in their organizations
|Schedule for R12.x Oracle Payroll Fundamentals: Configuration (Global)|
|Course Contents||Regular Track (days)|
|R12.x Oracle Payroll Fundamentals: Configuration (Global)||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Basic Knowledge of Human Resource Management