The course on R12.x Oracle HRMS Learning Management Fundamentals offers a complete overture to the execution of Oracle Learning Management. Participants will be able to make themselves acquainted with what decisions they must make before they set up flexfields, establish catalog structures, conference servers, and configure options.
Students will be able to manage all features of learning management, from content and catalog hierarchies to enrollments, etc. Students will learn to organize instructor-led classes and enrollments through a system of enrollment and class statuses. This training will teach participants how OLM employs instructor and learner workflow notifications and competencies.
- Execute implementation tasks such as setting up content, conference servers, and flexfields
- Set up content and catalog structures
- Construct options such as integrations with applications and automatic wait listing
- Manage all aspects of enrollments, learning management, finance, and resource allocation
- Manage enrollments and IL classes through a system of class statuses
- Administer a content chain of command of learning objects
- Produce online tests and question banks to assess learners' skills and knowledge
- Access OLM as instructors, learners, and managers with the use of the self-service interfaces
This course is best suited for:
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developers
- End Users
- Functional Implementers
- Project Managers
- Reports Developers
- Sales Consultants
- Support Engineers
|Schedule for R12.x Oracle HRMS Learning Management Fundamentals|
|R12.x Oracle HRMS Learning Management Fundamentals||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Knowledge of Oracle Application.