Oracle HRMS Performance Management course gives an introduction of the functionalities and usage of this performance management software. Participants enrolled for the course will learn to work upon this application and to perform performance management tasks using the different functions available in the package. They will also create competencies and other worker competency profiles, while defining competency requirements for the organization.
The course also covers how to conduct and configure appraisals along with assessing competencies and objectives for an appraisal. Participants are also taught how they can establish a WPM (Workforce Performance Management) system while incorporating the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Prep and objectives library.
Course Objectives :
- Creating various competencies and also competency profiles
- Defining and understanding competency requirements for organizations, business groups, and jobs
- Recording worker qualifications
- Configuring and conducting appraisals using assessment and appraisal templates
- Assessing objectives and competencies during an appraisal
- Defining objectives in the Objectives Library
- Managing workforce performance by creating performance management plans
- Setting objectives and managing appraisals in a performance management plan using performance management tasks
This course is ideal for HR functional implementers, project managers, business analysts and end users who are in charge of conducting employee appraisals and reporting worker performance.
|Schedule for R12.x Oracle HRMS Performance Management Fundamentals|
|Course Contents||Regular Track (days)|
|R12.x Oracle HRMS Performance Management Fundamentals||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Knowledge of Oracle Applications