Oracle HRMS Work Structure Fundamentals course allows professionals to configure work structure components in an enterprise set up. It helps users define some common data fields that an enterprise needs such as job structure, position structure and other business entity structures.
Participants will learn to synchronize their internal business HR reporting structures with financial reporting for planning and analysis of budgets. They will also be able to successfully comply with government-reporting structures to meet their reporting requirements.
Course Objectives :
In addition, participants will also cover the following training objectives:
- Identifying different business models
- Representing those business models in Oracle HR Management System
- Recognizing components of work structures and their usage
- Defining unique structures of different business entities such as grades, jobs, and positions
- Creating business groups, entities, organizations and locations
- Setting up organization hierarchies
- Representing financial, legal and government reporting structures
- Creating HR Organizations with respect to their GL Account Combinations automatically
- Defining organization information based on government mandated reporting requirements
- Setting up Checklists
- Setting up and defining workers compensation
This Oracle HRMS Work Structure Training is ideal for functional implementers, sales consultants and end users who administer the Human Resources Management System in a business environment.
|Schedule for R12.x Oracle HRMS Work Structure Fundamentals|
|Course Contents||Regular Track (days)|
|R12.x Oracle HRMS Work Structure Fundamentals||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Basic Knowledge of Human Resource Management