Ramsys Solutions introduces a training course in Oracle E-business Suite Order Management Specialist certification that allows users to perform supply chain functions in a business application environment with respect to E-business suite and Order Management processes.
The course covers the following topics:
Oracle R12.x E-Business Essentials:
Oracle EBS training helps users build a strong functional foundation for any E-Business. Get a thorough understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite, including its functionality, navigation, integration points and business flow. Implement all features smoothly and begin using all applications, so as to quickly realize the full potential of E-Business Suite.
This part covers the basic order fulfillment and order capture flows facilitated by Oracle's Order Management. Students also gain working knowledge of performing setup, adding transaction type, order import, document sequence and hold setup. Additionally, the training also includes details on the setup of Pricing and Shipping Execution feature, and provides information about various price lists, qualifiers modifiers and shipping activities.
Course Objectives :
R12.x Oracle Order Management Specialists are able to perform the following functions:
- Understand the underlying components of E-Business Suite 12.1
- Use Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) application
- Monitor progress using Workflow Monitor
- Understand how to create reservations and units of measure
- Understand shipping flows in the order to cash lifecycle
- Creating available to promise rules
- Defining customers, checking credit and invoice information
- Deploying workflows and scheduling activities
- Creating and employing modifiers, qualifiers, price lists, price books etc.
|Schedule for Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Supply Chain Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle Order Management Training Boot Camp|
|Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track (days)|
|R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers||1Z0-521||Oracle EBS R12.1 Order Management Essentials||3|
|R12.x Oracle Order Management Fundamentals||4|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||3|
- Knowledge of Oracle Application
- Knowledge of Order Management Process