Ramsys Solutions with its Oracle Payables Specialist certification aims to acquaint participants with setting up and using Oracle Payables for managing accounts payable process.
Oracle R12.x E-Business Essentials: Oracle EBS R12.1 training lets you work around in the E-Business Suite environment so that you can implement and run business applications smoothly and quickly. Learn about its features and functionalities including integration points, business flow and navigation.
Purchasing Management: Oracle EBS - Purchasing specialist certification allows IT professionals to manage the supply chain function by automating and integrating all pertaining activities from planning, design, procurement and fulfillment. To managing critical business applications and processes related to the Supply chain management. Purchasing management function will acquaint participants on how to apply methods for routing and approval, document security, order creation process automation etc.
Course Objectives :
The training objectives for this course can be summarized as follows:
- Navigating all Oracle applications using the interface
- Knowledge of architectural components of EBS 12.1
- Understanding the key concepts of system administration
- Using Workflow Monitor to keep track of workflow until completion
- Creating Purchase Requisitions
- Creating standard, blanket and contract purchase documents
- Creation of Documents Workflow process
- Creating standard, cascade, express and substitute receipts
- Understanding the process of Period Close for Purchasing
- Creating request for quotations
- Defining and maintaining suppliers
- Setting up a supplier list and formulating sourcing rules
|Schedule for Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Supply Chain Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle Purchasing Training Boot Camp|
|Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track (days)|
|R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers||1Z0-520||Oracle EBS R12.1 Purchasing Essentials||3|
|R12.x Oracle Purchasing Management Fundamentals||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||3|
- Knowledge of Procurement
- knowledge of Oracle Applications