This Oracle database 12c release comes re-engineered for Cloud computing. It also offers a multitenant infrastructure that ensures unparalleled software and hardware efficiencies, including high performance and management benefits, along with efficient and fast Cloud provisioning. Oracle Database 12c certification emphasizes the complete practical knowledge required by DBAs in today's competitive world. Oracle Database 12c OCA DBA certification will provide advanced skills and expertise required of proficient database administrators.
Course Objectives :
- Installing Oracle Grid Infrastructure for Standalone Servers.
- Managing components with Oracle Restart.
- Upgrading existing versions of Oracle Database to the latest Oracle Database 12c.
- Creating container databases and provisioning pluggable databases.
- Creating and maintaining Oracle Database Instances.
- Building and managing Storage Structures.
- Configuring and managing the Network Environment.
- Creating and managing users.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the database while ensuring performance.
- Learning basic backup and recovery techniques.
- Updating the Oracle Database software using My Oracle Support or Oracle Support Workbench.
Achieving this Oracle Database 12c OCA DBA credential will validate your skills in managing Oracle databases effectively and efficiently while optimizing their performance.
|Schedule for Oracle Database 12c : OCA DBA|
|Course||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track
|Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL NEW||1Z0-061||Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals||6||5|
|Oracle Database 12c: Admin, Install and Upgrade Accelerated NEW||1Z0-062||Oracle Database 12c: Installation and Administration||6||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival,exam(s)and practice||4||3|
- Familiarity with data processing concepts and techniques
- Basic knowledge of Linux Operating System