The intensive course of Oracle 11g: RAC and Grid Infrastructure Administration Accelerated 2 NEW imparts training on Oracle Grid Infrastructure products.
This Oracle 11g RAC training boot course includes:
- Oracle Automatic Storage Manager (ASM)
- ASM Cluster File System and Oracle Clusterware
- Administer the Oracle Clusterware and storage products using both command line utilities and graphical tools
- Administration of ASM and ACFS using both command line and graphical user interface clients
- Leverage the Oracle Clusterware to make applications highly available, supporting monitoring and failover to other nodes
- Troubleshoot the Oracle Clusterware by examining log files, enabling debugging, and enabling tracing for various utilities
Oracle RAC training is usually conducted on Linux Server platform. If you prefer, you can opt for RAC training on Windows. Please specify your preference for Windows at the time of registration. If you wish to take Oracle on Linux, you must possess basic knowledge of Linux. If you do not have prior-knowledge of Linux, we suggest that you opt for Linux+certification. It will be even better to take RHCE.
|Schedule for Oracle 11g: RAC and Grid Infrastructure Administration Accelerated 2 NEW Boot Camp Training|
|Course Contents||Exam||Regular Track (days)|
|Oracle 11g: RAC and Grid Infrastructure Administration Accelerated Release 2 NEW||1Z0-058||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam and practice||2|
- General understanding of database administration
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I DBA Release 2
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II DBA Release 2