Backup and recovery is one of the most important aspects of Oracle database administration. Backup protects data from application errors and acts as a safeguard against unexpected data loss, by providing a way to restore original data. Oracle performs crash recovery and instance recovery automatically after an instance failure.
This course will validate your skills to:
- Develop an effective backup and recovery strategy
- Perform backup and recovery operations using RMAN
- Install and configure Oracle Secure Backup for tape backup
- Use Oracle Secure Backup to back up database and file system files
This course fulfills the Oracle OCP Hand-on course requirement.
Oracle training is usually conducted on Microsoft Window Server platform. If you prefer, you can opt for Oracle training on Linux/Ubuntu. Please specify your preference for Linux/Ubuntu at the time of registration. If you wish to take Oracle on Linux, you must possess basic knowledge of Linux. If you do not have prior-knowledge of Linux, we suggest that you opt for Linux+ certification. It will be even better to take RHCE.
|Boot Camp Schedule for Oracle Database 10g: Backup and Recovery Training Boot Camp|
|Course Contents||Regular Track (days)|
|Oracle Secure Backup||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Oracle9i Database Administration Fundamentals I
- Oracle9i Database Administration Fundamentals II
- Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop I Release 2