This Oracle Database 10g: Performance Tuning training will help you get the most out of your 10g Database by learning performance tuning methods that maximize the utility of the database. You'll learn how to benefit from Oracle Database 10g automatic tuning features.
- Practice the manual tuning methods using the statspack tool.
- Tune an Oracle Database by practicing through a series of workshops.
- Understand the various methodologies one can use to tune an Oracle Database.
- Work with various tunable components of an Oracle Database.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling smooth and rapid consolidation within your Datacenter.
Counts Toward Hands-On Course Requirement
This course counts towards the Hands-on course requirement for the Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certification. Only instructor-led inclass or instructor-led online formats of this course will meet the Certification Hands-on Requirement. Self Study CD-Rom and Knowledge Center courses are excellent study and reference tools but DO NOT meet the Hands-on Requirement for certification.
|Boot Camp Schedule for Oracle Database 10g: Performance Tuning|
|Course||Exam #||Regular Track (days)||Super Fast Track (days)|
|Oracle 10g Performance Tuning||-||4||4|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||3||1|
- Knowledge of Database Administration
- Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop I Release 2
- Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop II Release 2
- Oracle Database 10g: New Features for Administrators Release 2