Oracle Data Guard provides the management, monitoring and automation software to create and maintain one or more standby databases to protect Oracle data from failures, disasters, human error and data corruptions
In this course you will learn:
- How to minimize the downtime associated with an outage
- How to prevent data loss by learning to use Oracle Data Guard
- Data Guard architecture as well as the creation of physical and logical standby databases
- How to examine the performance implications of using various Data Guard features
- Troubleshooting tips
- How to use Enterprise Manager Grid Control to create and manage Data Guard configuration
This course uses the latest Oracle 10g Release 2 and fulfills the Oracle OCP Hand-on course requirement.
Oracle training is usually conducted on Microsoft Window Server platform. If you prefer, you can opt for Oracle training on Linux/Ubuntu. Please specify your preference for Linux/Ubuntu at the time of registration. If you wish to take Oracle onLinux, you must possess basic knowledge of Linux. If you do not have prior-knowledge of Linux, we suggest that you opt for Linux+ certification. It will be even better to take RHCE.
|Boot Camp Schedule for Oracle Database 10g: Data Guard Administration Release 2 Training Boot Camp|
|Course Contents||Regular Track (days)|
|Data Guard Administration Release 2||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control Release 2
- Oracle Database Administration Knowledge and Experience