Oracle GoldenGate 11g Troubleshooting and tuning course allows students to learn to be self-sufficient in gathering and examining evidence, solving cases that each contain problems to solve, clues to their cause, and methods of resolution. Each of the practices challenges the student to diagnose and troubleshoot the issue using the GoldenGate software.
Students also learn methods of Oracle GoldenGate 11g performance tuning by identifying the causes of slow startups, evaluating lag statistics, and solving network and disk bottlenecks. Students utilize all of the existing GoldenGate tools, such as GGSCI and Logdump, to troubleshoot system issues.
- Use the Oracle GoldenGate troubleshooting tools such as Knowledge Documents, Documentation, SHOWSYNTAX parameter, the Logdump utility
- Perform troubleshooting different problems, such as Extract and Replicat problems, mapping problems and synchronization problems
- Identify causes of slow start ups, monitor lag and statistics, identify network and disk bottlenecks, and perform tuning of key components
- Use GGSCI commands for gathering process evidence
|Schedule for Oracle GoldenGate 11g Troubleshooting and Tuning Training Boot Camp|
|Course Contents||Regular Track (days)|
|Oracle GoldenGate 11g Troubleshooting and Tuning||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||1|
- Familiarity with Oracle Database