The Oracle SOA Suite 11g Administration training from Ramsys Infotech Solutions aims at teaching practical skills on using Oracle 11g SOA Suite for service infrastructure components including Mediator, Human Workflow, BPEL, Business Process Management and Business Rules. These components are used to design, deploy, and manage SOA applications.
Course Objectives :
You will learn to perform the following in this course:
- Installation of Oracle 11g SOA Suite
- Deployment of all composite applications
- Configuration and administration of all components of the SOA Suite
- Monitoring and performance tuning of Oracle SOA Suite components
- Troubleshooting composite applications and taking corrective measures such as fault recovery
- Creating security policies for SOA applications
- Backup and recovery of Oracle 11g SOA Suite
This Oracle SOA Suite 11g Administration course is highly recommended for System Administrators, Technical Administrators, System Integrators, SOA Architects Security Administrators or anyone who wishes to be a master of SOA Suite.
Prerequisites for joining this course include basic knowledge of Oracle WebLogic Server, SQL Queries, command line scripts, interfaces, and Web Service concepts.
|Schedule for Oracle SOA Suite 11g: Administration|
|Course Name||Regular Track
|Oracle SOA Suite 11g Administration||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||1|
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries
- Familiarity with basic Web Service concepts
- Familiarity with command line scripts and interfaces