Oracle's Building OA Framework Application course from Ramsys provides core practical hands on experience that helps students get acquainted with the framework. The lab-intensive Oracle training will keep students actively engaged during the length of the course. It covers the basics of Oracle applications in OA framework, while giving an overview of J2EE programming. Students will get to learn how to build OA framework based applications which performs various operations such as INSERT, SELECT, DELETE or UPDATE data.
Course Objectives :
Students attending this advanced course will get familiarized with the following concepts:
- Understanding the details and concept of MVC design
- Employing OA Framework applications in combination with security for E-Business Suite
- Understanding the development standards of OA Framework
- Performing the following operations to an instance in E-Business Suite:
- Completing query pages and create queries using SELECT
- Completing drill-down operations using SELECT
- Creating pages using INSERT operation
- Deleting data or pages using DELETE
- Completing single page update operation using UPDATE
- Completing multi page UPDATE operation
This OA Framework training is apt for application developers, Java or J2EE developers and even Sales and Technical consultants who wish to gain expertise in this domain. The highly practical nature of this course will help them understand and apply the concepts better in the real world.
|Schedule for R12.x Extend Oracle Applications: Building OA Framework Applications|
|R12.x Extend Oracle Applications: Building OA Framework Applications||-||5||4|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1||1|
- Java EE Programming.