The course on Oracle Linux System Administration covers up a variety of skills such as, installation, troubleshooting and monitoring, employing the Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel, constructing the Linux services, and setting up the system for Oracle Database.
This course educates trainees on how to handle usual problems encountered by administrators in authenticating, monitoring and security.
- Comprehend the kernel features.
- Create the groups and users.
- Construct the boot process, system logging, storage, and network.
- Configure additional software packages.
- Employ Ksplice.
- Configure packages such as NFS, OpenSSH, FTP, and PAM.
- Introduction of the course
- Introduction to Oracle Linux
- System Configuration
- Automate Tasks
- Kernel Module Configuration
- User and Group Administration
- Storage Administration
- Installing Oracle Linux
- Linux Boot Process
- File Systems
- System Monitoring
- Pluggable Authentication Modules (PAM)
- Security Administration
- Oracle on Oracle
- Network Configuration
- System Logging
- File Sharing
- Package Management
- OpenSSH Service
This course is best suited for:
- Technical Administrators
- Database Administrators
- System Administrators
- Support Engineers
|Schedule for Oracle Linux System Administration|
|Course||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track
Oracle Linux System Administration
|1Z0-100||Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle Linux 5 and 6 System Administration||8||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||3||2|