Oracle Linux Advanced System Administration course is designed for administrators who wish to gain deeper understanding of resource and file system management, while developing advanced storage administration and troubleshooting skills.
Course Objectives :
Enrolling for this advanced training will make participants adept at:
- Addressing huge storage requirements of today's enterprises.
- Ensuring consistent performance and response time through efficient management of resources
- Allocating resources to specific processes.
- Recovering quickly from boot errors.
- Recognizing and resolving system performance issues.
- Identifying performance bottlenecks using DTrace, which allows users to take a complete look into the software stack.
- Utilizing the Oracle Cluster File System, to ensure a high availability and high performance file system for a redundant environment.
- Making use of a broad range of tools and techniques to help diagnose performance issues on Oracle Linux systems.
- Using Linux Containers and other new technologies to improve resource utilization by building isolated, secure environments in a single host.
- Enhancing system performance by using Btrfs
Upon completion of this Oracle Linux Advanced System Administration training, participants will be well equipped to utilize the advanced features and latest functionalities of Oracle Linux to make the most of their applications and systems.
|Schedule for Oracle Linux Advanced System Administration|
|Oracle Linux Advanced System Administration||1Z1-105*||5||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival,exam(s) and practice||2||2|
To pass this certification, the candidate must have passed any one of the following certifications:
- Oracle Certified Assocuate, Oracle Linux 5 and 6 System Administrator OR
- Oracle Linux Administrator Certified Associate"