This is an advanced-level course that offers in-depth hands-on experience to candidates. The training provides exposure to high-level system administration tasks. In other words, it primarily polishes the skills learnt in the Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration course.
After the training, participants can perform the following advanced-level tasks:
- Use the Automated Installer for setting up Oracle Solaris 11
- Package management with the help of IPS, i.e. Image Packaging System
- Configuration of IP multipathing
- Setting up virtual networks and zones
Participants obtain skills like managing processes, using privileges for securing system access, auditing, and evaluating system resources. You additionally gain expertise in effectively troubleshooting system failures. The training teaches candidates how to:
- Manage packages efficiently and rapidly
- Control business application data by using ZFS
- Setup OS on various hosts using AI
- Configure traffic and network failover
- Handle services, as well as service properties
|Course||Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track
|Super Fast Track
|Oracle Certified Professional, Oracle Solaris 11 System Administrator||Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration||1Z0-822||Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration||7||5||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||3||2||2|
- Experience with Oracle Solaris Zones
- Knowledge of the ZFS file system
- Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration
- Regular Track: Any candidate with basic knowledge of Oracle Solaris 11.
- Fast Track: Candidate with intermediate knowledge of Oracle Solaris 11.
- Super Fast Track: Candidate with strong knowledge of Oracle Solaris 11, Oracle Solaris Zones, and ZFS file system.