Hyperion Interactive Reporting 11.1.2: Design Advanced Reports course is aimed at advanced developer concepts and tasks. In the beginning of this course, students will learn to configure metadata and create connections to different data sources. With these connections, students create various data models, including master data models and meta topics. They will also cover advanced querying techniques, combining queries and utilizing the underlying SQL.
Next, students will learn advanced reporting techniques, such as creating drill paths and various computed items, and implementing row-level security. Students will also cover importing Interactive Reports into Workspace, creating shared Workspace pages,running and scheduling Interactive Reporting tasks. Finally, users will learn to use Optimize Utility for maintaining documents.
Course Objectives :
- Creating connection files.
- Creating and modifying data models.
- Creating complex queries and reports.
- Working with Interactive Reporting content.
- Maintaining Interactive Reporting content.
- Creating computed items.
|Schedule for Hyperion Interactive Reporting 11.1.2: Design Advanced Reports|
|Hyperion Interactive Reporting 11.1.2: Design Advanced Reports||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of data warehouse design principles.
- Hyperion Interactive Reporting 11.1.2: Design Reports & Dashboards course or equivalent knowledge of subject matter.
- Suggested Prerequisites Hyperion Interactive Reporting 11.1.2: Design Reports & Dashboards.