The Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting course for Essbase and Planning offers core skills in creating and managing reports using Financial Reporting. Users will learn creating objects, batches and books, formatting reports, adding functions and auto calculations.
Course Objectives :
Participants enrolled for this course will learn the following concepts in great detail:
- Understanding of the components and the architecture of Financial Reporting module.
- Viewing reports and configuring preferences in the EPM Workspace.
- Creating reports and their objects (text boxes, grids, images, charts, and templates).
- Applying member selection using lists, members, and functions for pages, rows and columns.
- Formatting reports and defining functions and auto calculations in reports.
- Creating batches and books for report generation.
This Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting 11.1.2 for Essbase & Planning course is ideal for reports developers and users working with any version of Hyperion Financial Reporting 11.1.2. With this course, users will learn batch scheduling and managing batch output efficiently.
|Schedule for Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting 11.1.2 for Essbase & Planning (220.127.116.11)|
|Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting 11.1.2 for Essbase & Planning (18.104.22.168)||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills.
- Basic knowledge of Essbase or Planning data sources.