Oracle Hyperion Smart View course for Essbase release 11.1.2 offers deep insight into this add on feature of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) that helps user in analyzing, querying, and sharing data in Essbase databases. Using Smart View, users can easily perform tasks such as connecting to data sources, creating ad-hoc queries and free form grids, importing Workspace documents into MS Office applications, creating customizable reports with interactive components using Report Designer, smart slices and applying advanced grid formatting.
Course Objectives :
This course will cover the following aspects of using Smart View:
- Understanding the database outline, hierarchy and multidimensional analysis
- Analyzing and querying data in Essbase database
- Creating free form grids, ad hoc queries, and advanced interactive reports.
- Embedding dynamic data points in MS Office documents
- Importing Workspace documents to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Creating smart slices and using Report Designer
- Formatting Smart View reports using VBA functions and Excel styles
This Oracle Hyperion Training is aimed at Reports Developers and End Users who work with Essbase databases.
|Schedule for Oracle Hyperion Smart View 11.1.2 for Essbase|
|Oracle Hyperion Smart View 11.1.2 for Essbase||1|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with multidimensional data storage and terms.