Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 for System Administrators Course from Ramsys InfoTech Solutions is aimed at administrators and database professionals who wish to add to their support skills by learning about Essbase.
Oracle Essbase projects are generally high priority projects that are developed to improve performance and productivity. System Administrators need to have strong Essbase skills in order to support these projects efficiently. Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 for System Administrators Training will cover configuration, optimization, maintenance and security of Essbase environment for aggregate storage as well as block storage applications.
Participants enrolled for this course will learn to perform the following functions:
- Configuring aggregate storage as well as block storage kernels
- Performing database maintenance, backup and recovery operations, task automation and application migration successfully
- Optimizing system caches and buffers in Essbase
- Designing and managing security of Essbase infrastructure
- Setting up access type security for users, groups, and applications
- Creating database filters
- Understanding the different components of Oracle Essbase product family
- Automating routine tasks with MaxL scripts
This Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 for System Administrators course is also ideal for database administrators, security administrators, database designers, application developers who wish to include a valuable addition in their skill set.
|Schedule for Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 for System Administrators|
|Course Contents||Regular Track
|Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 for System Administrators||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- General technical background
- Basic system administration experience
- Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 Bootcamp