Oracle BI Applications 7.9.6 Implementation for Siebel CRM training offers a step-by-step guide that outlines the procedure to install, configure, design, and customize Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications as well as Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse (OBAW).
Participants enrolled for this course will begin with understanding the architecture and components of Oracle BI Applications. They will learn to configure Oracle BI Apps, Warehouse, and their supporting technology. After the configuration, they move forward to understand ETL(Extract, Transform, Load) processes including Informatica ETL tools.
Next, learn to use Informatica and the DAC (Data Warehouse Administration Console) for configuring ETL metadata and loading a subset of Siebel CRM data into the Oracle BI Warehouse. This training program also covers integration of Oracle BI Applications security with other Oracle products and OBAW performance management.
- Configuring and installing Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse and BI Applications
- Working with prebuilt Informatica and DAC metadata, changing capture processing, and capturing deletes that support ETL for Siebel source database.
- Using DAC for configuration, management, and loading of OBAW
- Customizing OBAW, Informatica and DAC metadata
- Managing the performance and security of Oracle Business Analytics Applications
This course is ideal for business analysts, functional implementers, technical administrators, technical consultants and developers who wish to understand the Oracle BI functionality for Siebel CRM source databases.
|Schedule for Oracle BI Applications 7.9.6: Implementation for Siebel CRM|
|Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards||5|
|Oracle BI Suite 11g R1: Build Repositories||6|
|Oracle BI Applications 7.9.6: Implementation for Siebel CRM||4|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||3|