Business Intelligence Publisher from Oracle is an advanced reporting solution that helps users in creating, managing and delivering documents or reports faster than traditional tools. You can use your familiar web browser and desktop tools to design interactive documents and reports from multiple data sources. Users can also schedule their reports to be delivered to various destinations (fax, printer, email etc.) as per their business requirements.
Course Objectives :
The course provides its participants with an in-depth knowledge of BI publisher and the ability to:
- Understand and apply the uses and concepts of BI Publisher.
- Understand X standards.
- Create and apply templates for PDF and RTF formats.
- Set up and configure Enterprise server of BI Publisher.
- Analyze data and schedule reports easily.
- Create reports seamlessly based on web services, files and RSS feeds.
- Create data templates for XML.
- Oracle BI Publisher - Introduction
- Architecture and Technology of BI Publisher
- XML Standard - Introduction
- BI Publisher Getting Started: Create Reports
- Create RTF Templates
- Advanced techniques for RTF template
- Create Parameters, Hyperlinks and LOVs (List of Values)
- Use eText and PDF Templates
- Use Enterprise Administration of Oracle BI Publisher
- Analyze data and Schedule Reports
- Translate Reports
- Create Reports using XML Template
- Integrating with BI Enterprise Edition
- Create Reports from different Data Sources
View reports over the net or schedule and deliver thousands of reports per hour while putting little impact on transactional systems. Gain that competitive edge by enrolling for this advanced course from Ramsys InfoTech solutions today.
|Schedule for Oracle BI Publisher 11g R1: Fundamentals|
|Course Contents||Exam||Regular Track
|Oracle BI Publisher 11g R1: Fundamentals||-||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- A working knowledge of: The SQL language and Oracle Database design