Oracle BI training from Ramsys offers insights on administering business intelligence applications for Oracle E-business Suite. Oracle EBS is one of the most preferred ERP systems used in organizations today. The business set-up where Oracle BI applications are gelled with EBS lays a strong foundation for enterprises to enjoy maximum value, increased profits and lower costs.
Course Objectives :
Oracle BI applications for Oracle EBS course will teach the following concepts to participants:
- A step-by-step guide to create dashboards and analyses, forming the basis of business intelligence applications.
- Learn implementation of Oracle Business Intelligence Presentation Catalog .
- Create a BI dashboard initially with basic analyses, and then slowly add more complex features.
- Learn the procedure to create and verify all three layers in the BI repository.
- Employ Oracle BI Administration Tool to build a repository and cater to the business requirements of a fictitious company.
- Implement actions such as designing and creating logical business models, importing schemas, and exposing business models in the user interface for Oracle BI.
- Know all about fundamentals of OBIEE, architecture and components of Oracle BI Applications.
- Demonstrate step-by-step installation and configuration of BI applications and OBAW, including supporting technologies.
- Understand the ETL metadata process of Extract, Transform and Load.
- Comprehend the relationship between various BI architecture components.
- Add new dimensions and table columns by customizing OBAW.
- Manage optimal performance of OBAW by integrating Oracle BI applications with other products of Oracle.
So, enroll now for this Oracle BI course to get a whole new dimension.
|Oracle BI Applications for Oracle EBS|
|Course Contents||Regular Track
|Super Fast Track
|Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards||5||4||3|
|Oracle BI Suite 11g R1: Build Repositories||6||5||3|
|Oracle BI Applications 7.9.6: Implementation for Oracle EBS||5||4||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||3||3||2|
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience in Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of Dimensional modeling, and database design