Oracle BI Applications 11g: Implementation using ODI course from Koenig Solutions teaches step-by-step processes of configuring, installing, administering, and modifying Business Intelligence Warehouse and BI Applications. This course starts by examining BI Applications architecture and components.
After getting enrolled in this course, students will get chance to prospect the demonstration of the installation procedures and then be able to execute post-installation system of Business Analytics Warehouse, BI Applications, and Data Integrator. Trainers will help you investigate the prebuilt ETL metadata, which will assist you in learning of the ETL procedure.
Course Objectives :
- Distinguish and illustrate the architecture, products and main components of Business Intelligence Applications.
- Distinguish and illustrate the security features of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications.
- Employ Functional Setup Manager and Configuration Manager to construct Oracle BI Applications.
- Administer the working of Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse and Oracle Business Intelligence Applications.
|Schedule for Oracle BI Applications 11g: Implementation using ODI|
|Oracle BI Applications 11g: Implementation using ODI||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Experience in Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of Data warehouse design
- Knowledge of Dimensional modeling
- Knowledge of ETL