The course is about training candidates in the administration of Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Presentation Catalog. Students understand the way of building simple Oracle BI dashboards. The training contents are designed in a manner to first cover simple scenarios and then move to complexities. You therefore become proficient in creating analyses and dashboards.
The course acquaints you with the use of Oracle BI Delivers. This enables users to send instant personalized alerts to dashboards and subscribed users. Students will be able to use Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile for accessing BI content on mobile phones and other portable devices. You additionally get acquainted with the techniques of using Oracle BI for Microsoft Office. This lets you put together Oracle BI data and views in Microsoft Office spreadsheets and presentations.
Other than this, the training teaches you how to include pivot tables, gauges, maps and graphs on the dashboards. Students also become proficient in adding prompts, navigation links, embedded content and KPIs to dashboards. You additionally understand the concepts related to the use of Oracle BI Briefing Books.
In the Oracle BI 11g : Create Analyses and Dashboards training, participants learn the following:
- Building analyses and dashboards
- Developing, as well as using views and graphs in analyses
- Designing and modifying Oracle BI Dashboards
- Creating and working with KPIs
- Utilizing Oracle BI Mobile for accessing Business Intelligence content
- Organizing, setting up and delivering personalized alerts with the help of Oracle BI Delivers
- Using BI content in Microsoft Office applications
- Creating analyses with Essbase data sources
|Schedule for Oracle BI 11g : Create Analyses and Dashboards Training Boot Camp|
|Course Content||Regular Track
|Super Fast Track
|Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards||5||4||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1||1||1|
- Basic SQL