The course begins with an introduction to fundamental concepts related to business intelligence and dimensional modeling. You will explore Oracle BI Enterprise Edition user interfaces, including Oracle BI Answers, which is used to generate, modify, organize, and share Analytical requests for viewing within Intelligence Dashboards. This course also provides an overview of the Oracle BI Administration Tool, which is used to view and configure an Oracle BI repository. The course includes descriptions of the components that compose the Oracle BI Enterprise Edition architecture. You will also be introduced to prebuilt Oracle Business Intelligence Applications as well as integration with Oracle BI Publisher.
The students will learn to:
- Identify the analytical business challenge and the solution provided by Oracle BI products
- Navigate an Oracle BI Analytics Intelligence Dashboard
- Describe the relationships among the components
- Identify and describe repository features and functions
- Describe the role of key components in the architecture
- Publish a BI Publisher report created from BI Server repository
Koenig also offers :
- Oracle BI Suite EE 10g R3: Create Reports and Dashboards
- Oracle BI Suite EE 10g R3: Build Repositories
|Schedule for Oracle BI 10g: Analytics Overview Training Boot Camp|
|Course Contents||Regular Track (days)|
|Oracle BI 10g: Analytics Overview||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||1|
- Domain experience in business intelligence, data warehouse design and database design.