Enterprise Edition 11g(188.8.131.52). Participants gather complete understanding of the latest upgrade of OBI EE including its architecture, installation, and system management functions.
Course Objectives :
Those enrolled for this course will cover the following learning objectives:
- Installing the upgraded version 11g of Oracle BI
- Analyzing data using charts and interactions
- Configuring Master Detail linking while conducting analyses.
- Creating Dashboards and Dashboard Prompts
- Implementing Action Links
- Migrating to OBI EE 11g from previous versions using upgrade assistant.
- Initiating actions using Action Framework
- Creating Balanced Scorecards
- Understanding the security model
- Learning Enhancements and new features in BI Server, BI Publisher, Answers and Interactive Dashboards
- Creating KPIs and KPI Watch lists
This training program is highly recommended for Business Intelligence Developers, Administrators and Architects who wish to learn all about this latest version of Oracle BI 11g.
|Schedule for Oracle BI 11g: Upgrade and New Features|
|Course Content||Regular Track
|Super Fast Track
|Oracle BI 11g: Upgrade and New Features||3||2||1|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1||1||1|
- Working knowledge of Oracle BI Enterprise Edition 10g