This Oracle BI Discoverer Plus 11g Analyze Relational and OLAP Data course imparts training to professionals who wish to learn using Discoverer Plus for analyzing, querying and reporting data.
Course Objectives :
Those who enroll for this course will learn the following skills:
- Using the new Discoverer Plus and Relational OLAP user interfaces.
- Creating ad hoc queries and interactive advanced reports based on multidimensional or relational data.
- Accessing relational and multidimensional data sources for business intelligence
- Sharing reports and analysis with other users using Oracle Portal and Discoverer Viewer.
- Using graphs to represent data
- Analyzing data using features such as pivoting and drilling
- Generating parameterized reports
- Creating conditions and conducting calculations
- Scheduling reports
Participants will also learn to use Discoverer Plus in order to perform ad hoc analysis for relational data sources. They will develop better understanding of using Discoverer Plus OLAP to conduct OLAP data analysis in a multidimensional data source. This training is ideal for Business Analysts, Business Intelligence Developers, Sales Consultants and End Users who wish to analyze and report data using Oracle Discoverer.
|Schedule for Oracle BI Discoverer Plus 11g: Analyze Relational and OLAP Data|
|Course Name||Regular Track
|Oracle BI Discoverer Plus 11g: Analyze Relational and OLAP Data||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Basic knowledge of SQL