Oracle BI Specialist training program is a comprehensive course designed for professionals who wish to build a career in Business Intelligence. It gives an opportunity to learn SQL, understand data warehousing concepts, OLAP and implementation, perform ETL , and design and maintenance of OBIEE.
Course Objectives :
This course covers the following modules of Oracle Database 11g:
- SQL Fundamentals I: Learn to access, retrieve, modify and manage data in a relational database with this introductory course on SQL Fundamentals.
- SQL Fundamentals II: Get acquainted with the advanced capabilities of SQL including querying, manipulating and reporting relational data.
- Data Warehousing Fundamentals: Plan, design, create, populate and maintain a data warehouse successfully.
- Data Integration and ETL with Oracle Warehouse Builder: This module teaches you execution of process workflows and mappings along with managing metadata changes, backing up metadata, and tuning ETL for better performance.
- OLAP Essentials: Create an OLAP model for business intelligence requirements of an enterprise.
- Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Essentials: Install & configure WebLogic Server to perform general administration functions
- Oracle BI Suite R1 Build Repositories: Address a company's BI requirements by learning to build an Oracle BI repository.
- Oracle BI R1 Create Analyses and Dashboards: Learn to build basic as well as complex analyses for dashboards in BI applications.
This Oracle BI Specialist course is ideal for professionals who wish to understand all aspects of Oracle databases in order to support the business intelligence requirements of a company.
|Schedule for Oracle BI Specialist|
|Oracle Database 10g / 11g: SQL Fundamentals I||1Z0-047||Oracle Database SQL Expert||3|
|Oracle Database 10g / 11g: SQL Fundamentals II||2|
|Oracle Database 11g: Data Warehousing Fundamentals||-||-||4|
|Data Integration and ETL with Oracle Warehouse Builder||-||-||6|
|Oracle Database 11g: OLAP Essentials||-||-||3|
|Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration Essentials||1Z0-102||Oracle Weblogic Server 11g: System Administration I||5|
|Oracle BI Suite 11g R1: Build Repositories||-||-||6|
|Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards||-||-||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival,exam(s)and practice||8|
- Basic Business Understanding, Basic SQL, basic OS Understanding