The SUSE Certified Linux Engineer 11 course is planned to facilitate professional administrators to perform tasks on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, pertaining to: storage, networking, virtualization, disaster preparedness and recovery from disaster. This course will also prepare candidates for the CLE 11 Practicum exam.
Course Objectives :
- Build up Networking on SLES 11
- Execute SLES 11 as a Xen Host Server
- Comprehend the Linux Network
- Build up Virtual Local Area Networks
- Comprehend the Virtualization Technology
- Describe Server Hardening
- Describe How SMT Works
- Devise a Backup Strategy
- Install an SMT Server
- Administer SCSI Devices on Linux
- Execute a SAN with iSCSI
- Build up SMT Client Systems
- Apply Multipath I/O
- Administer networking
- Administer server storage
- Xen virtualization
- Update servers
- Prepare servers for disasters
- Harden servers
- Supervise Server Health
This course is best suited for:
This course is designed for experienced SUSE Linux Enterprise Server administrators who are managing SUSE Linux Enterprise Server servers at a level that goes beyond the basic administration skills covered in the CLA and CLP certifications.
|Schedule for SuSE Certified Linux Engineer (CLE) 11|
|Course #||Course||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track
|3107||SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11: Certified Linux Engineer 11||050-723||SuSE Certified Linux Engineer 11||5||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival,exam(s)and practice||2||2|
- Before taking this course, you should have a solid Linux background.
- Specifically, you should have passed the CLP 11 Practicum exam or have comparable knowledge as taught in the CLP 11 SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP2 Fundamentals (3115), SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2 Administration (3116), and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2 Management (3117) courses.