Red Hat Server Hardening course takes the RHCE certification or equivalent experience forward to teach professionals how they can secure an enterprise Red Hat Linux system so that it complies with security policy requirements. This training program covers many aspects of security standards and policies which system administrators need to address. These include user authentication concerns, system logging and auditing, file system integrity, and updates among other things.
Course Objectives :
Red Hat Server Hardening Training helps participants gain understanding of the following tasks:
- Strategies to address configuration and policy concerns.
- Managing access control and special permissions of file systems.
- Managing users and password-aging policies.
- Configuring Red Hat Identity Management tools.
- System auditing
- Controlling access to network services
Ramsys offers this training to equip professionals with core skills and knowledge to secure Red Hat enterprise networks from unauthorized access.
This course is highly recommended for system administrators, security administrators and RHCEs who wish to prepare for higher Red Hat certifications or those who are responsible for overseeing the security and compliance of enterprise Linux systems.
Shell Scripts are supported by Unix and Linux OS. This course will greatly enhance your skills and capabilities as a Linux power user. Ramsys offers this course for professionals who have working knowledge of Linux or equivalent experience.
|Schedule for Red Hat Server Hardening|
|Course #||Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track (days)||Fast Track (days)|
|RH414||Red Hat Server Hardening||EX413||Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening Exam||8||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival , exam(s) and practice||3||2|
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification,
- Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) certification, or equivalent experience required