The course on Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning is planned for senior Linux system administrators, which will teach how to perform tuning for Enterprise Linux. This training will teach students about system architecture by implicating it on system performance, tuning configurations, open source benchmarking efficacies, and techniques for analyzing networking performance.
- Tune virtual machines
- Tune for power consumption
- Tune caches and memory
- Tune CPU and memory utilization with the use of cgroups
- Tune for use-case scenarios
- Gather performance metrics and data for the purposes of tuning
This course is best suited for:
- Experienced Linux system administrators who are accountable for optimum utilization of resources using performance tuning techniques.
- An RHCE who wants to be a Certified Datacenter Specialist, or a Certified Architect of Red Hat systems.
|Schedule for Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442)|
|Course||Exam #||Exam||Fast Track
|Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442)||EX442||Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Performance Tuning||4|
|Balance Days for day of arrival,exam(s) and practice||2|
- Certification program requirements:
- RHCE certification or equivalent experience