The course on Red Hat Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management will teach students about the methods and concepts essential to successfully manage and deploy Enterprise Linux systems. This training will teach participants how to employ and set up Red Hat Satellite server.
Later on, participants will be trained to employ Subversion for making changes in files and create RPM packages on their own.
- Comprehend the Satellite organizations, roles, and users
- Administer changes with revision control software
- Administer software with Satellite software errata and channels of Red Hat systems
- Set up Satellite server of Red Hat systems with Subscription Asset Manager
- build custom RPM packages
- Automate and report with Satellite programming API
- Install configuration files with the use of Satellite of Red Hat systems
- Manage Satellite of Red Hat system
|Schedule for Red Hat Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management (RH401)|
|Course||Exam #||Exam||Fast Track
|Red Hat Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management (RH401)||EX401||Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Deployment and Systems Management||4|
|Balance Days for day of arrival,exam(s) and practice||2|
Certification program requirements:
- An RHCE certification or equivalent experience. Note: An RHCE is required to take the exam (EX401) or purchase a version of this course that includes the exam.