"Red Hat Storage Server Administration" training from Ramsys Infotech Solutions aims to impart skills in implementing and deploying highly available and scalable storage on off the shelf hardware as well as in the cloud. Candidates enrolled for this course will learn how to install, configure, and manage a cluster of Red Hat Storage Servers. This course also covers the highly available Common Internet File System (CIFS) and Network File System (NFS) using CTDB, unified file and object storage, and geo-replication.
Course Objectives :
This training program makes you proficient in the following skills:
- Installation and configuration of the Red Hat Storage Server.
- Creation and management of different volume types.
- Accessing data on storage volumes from various client types.
- Working with IP failovers for NFS and CIFS using CTDB.
- Extending storage volumes online.
- Understanding of geo replication.
- Implementing unified file and object storage using Swift.
- Performing basic troubleshooting activities to ensure smooth functioning of the Linux Storage Server.
The "Red Hat Storage Server Administration" training is highly recommended for storage administrators and senior system administrators , who wish to efficiently implement and administer reliable storage solutions for managing large storage clusters on off the shelf hardware or on cloud.
|Schedule for Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator Boot Camp Training|
|Course#||Course Contents||Exam#||Exam||Regular Track
|RH237||Red Hat Storage Server Administration||EX236||Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage Exam||5||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||2||2|
- Candidate should be RHCSA or possess equivalent knowledge