VMware vCloud Director V5.1 Install, Configure and Manage course teaches technical professionals deployment and management of vCloud Director in a private cloud infrastructure. vCloud Director introduces the concept of virtual datacenters that provide compute, storage, networking and security services. This significantly simplifies provisioning of IT infrastructure and enables IT to get completely aligned with business objectives.
Course Objectives :
Learn how to configure, install and manage private cloud environments using vCloud Director. You will cover the following topics in this vCloud Director training.
- Deployment of vCloud Director
- Managing small private cloud operations in a business set up
- Configuring VMware vSphere storage in order to use multiple tiers in a virtual environment
- Creating and managing vApps and vCloud Director organizations for business purposes
- Creating and managing catalogs in vCloud Director
- Configuring networking and vSphere vApps for organizations
- Interfacing servers in Microsoft Active Directory with vCloud Director
- Understanding interactions between vCloud Director and VMware vSphere DRS (Distributed Resource Schedulers) clusters
The VMware vCloud Director course is ideal for system engineers, consultants, cloud administrators and datacenter professionals to become proficient in operating and managing private cloud deployments. Knowledge gained in this course also acts as a pre-requisite for applying to other advanced level vCloud courses in enterprise environments.
|Schedule for VMware vCloud Director: Install, Configure and Manage [V5.1]|
|Course#||Course Contents||Exam#||Exam||Fast Track
|VMware vCloud Director: ICM [V5.1]||VMware vCloud Director: Install, Configure and Manage[V5.1]||VCPC510||VCP-Cloud||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s)and practice||2|
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.0]
- VMware vCloud Director: Essentials/Fundamentals [V5.1]
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking