The training on VMware vSphere: Skills for Operators from Ramsys Infotech Solutions is a course planned to assist administrators and operators manage and create virtual machines. This two-day hands-on training will assist participants in gaining the essential skills to work efficiently with VMware virtual machines. This course is based on VMware ESXi 5.5 and VMware vCenter Server 5.5.
Course Objectives :
- Utilize vCenter Server to test out virtual machine resource usage
- Explain virtual machines, virtualization, and vSphere components
- Illustrate the concepts of network, server, and storage virtualization
- Deploy, construct, and administer virtual machines
- Modify a virtual machine
- Replicate a virtual machine
- Produce an OVF template
- Register and unregister a virtual machine in vCenter Server
- Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to VMware Virtualization
- VMware vSphere Web Client
- Create and Manage Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Resource Monitoring
- Use VMware vSphere vApps
- Migrate Virtual Machines
Operators responsible for vCenter and ESXi Server management.
|Schedule for VMware vSphere: Skills for Operators [V5.5]|
|VMware vSphere: Skills for Operators [V5.5]||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems.