VMware vSphere Troubleshooting Workshop [v5.5] training will enable virtualization professionals to gain advanced skills, knowledge and competence in troubleshooting and supporting vSphere environments. Participants will learn to apply these skills on the latest VMware vCenter Server 5.5 and ESXi 5.5.
Course Objectives :
After completion of this Troubleshooting Workshop training on VMware vSphere, participants will gain the following skills:
- Analyzing, diagnosing and correcting problems using command line interface, log files and VMware vSphere Web Client.
- Configuring SSL Certificates
- Troubleshooting various issues related to network, storage, virtual machines etc.
- Troubleshooting issues arising out of vCenter Server, ESXi hosts, vSphere clusters or vMotion.
- Introduction and Logistics
- Structured Approach to Troubleshooting
- Using various tools and commands for troubleshooting
- Implementing SSL certificates for VMware vSphere ESXi and vCenter Server
- Cluster management
- VMware vSphere ESXi and vCenter Server
- Virtual Machines
VMware vSphere Troubleshooting Workshop [v5.5] course is designed for system administrators, system integrators and those virtualization professionals who are responsible for troubleshooting and managing smooth working of vSphere environments.
|Schedule for VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [v5.5]|
|Course||Exam #||Certification||Fast Track
|VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [v5.5]||VCP550||VMware Certified Professional 5 - Data Center Virtualization||5|
|Balance Days for day of arrival,exam(s) and practice||2|
Required prerequisites include completion of one of the following:
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V5.1]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V5.1]
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
- Experience working with a command-line interface is highly recommended.