This VMware vSphere 5.1 training from Ramsys equips you with functioning and application of the entire VMware View suite including VMware View Composer, View Manager, VMware ThinApp etc. The course also provides practical project exposure based on the ThinApp 4.7 and VMware View 5.1 releases.
Course Objectives :
Once the course is completed, you will gain expertise in the following areas of VMware View:
- Installation and configuration of View components.
- Designing and management of floating and dedicated desktop pools.
- Deployment and maintenance of linked virtual desktops.
- Configuration and maintenance of desktops running in local mode.
- Configuring user profiles using View Persona Management.
- Ensuring security and protected access of all desktops in a public network.
- Using ThinApp for packaging applications.
This training is a must for those professionals who are responsible for implementing VMware infrastructure for virtual desktops. System integrators and system administrators can gain a whole new insight with this advanced course.
This VMware View course also prepares the participants for VCP5 - DT (Desktop Technology) certification.
|Schedule for VMware View: Install Configure Manage [V5.1] Training Boot Camp|
|Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Days|
|VMware View: Install Configure Manage [V5.1]||VCP510-DT||VCP5-DT||4|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||2|
Required prerequisites include completion of one of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5]
- VMware vSphere: What’s New [V5]
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V5] (Fast Track scalability topics are repeated in this course.) Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server