VMware View for version 5.1 is a progressive course from Ramsys that presents a design methodology to create View solutions for vSphere infrastructure. In order to make the right decisions regarding design of desktops, client systems, and vSphere infrastructure, you need to understand what type of data is required and how it is analyzed. This VMware vSphere 5.1 course teaches you all this and more.
Course Objectives :
Participants can look forward to learning the following skills:
- Ability to identify design requirements, goals and constraints
- Understand and find information required for making design decisions
- Recognize the conditions where best practice recommendation can be applied efficiently
- Apply the design processes as recommended
- Analyze and implement design choices for:
- View Manager in VMware infrastructure
- vSphere infrastructure
- View desktop
- Network infrastructure
- Client end devices
- End user management
- Create a comprehensive and effective View solution
The course presents suggested best practices at every stage in the design process. Participants are also introduced to actual hands on design experience for a real world View solution project. Ideal for solution architects, system architects, IT managers and System administrators; the training will prepare participants for VCAP5 - DCA (Data Center Administration) certification.
|Schedule for VMware View: Design Best Practices [V5.1] Boot Camp|
|Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Fast Track (days)|
|VMware View: Design Best Practices [V5.1]||VDTD510||VCAP-DTD*||3|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||2|
- Completion of VMware View: Install, Configure, Manage or equivalent experience with View
- Completion of VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage or equivalent experience with vSphere.