This course offers applications-oriented administrators with the information to virtualize the Windows applications with the help of VMware® ThinApp®. This course helps in understanding the modification of the Package.ini parameters to administer the special situations, and to opt the most suited updating and deployment processes for their environment.
Key Course Objectives :
- Comprehend the virtualization of an application by ThinApp
- Spot the standards of isolation modes and ThinApp sandbox
- Evaluate the deployment options of an application
- Create the suggested environment for ThinApp development
- Facilitate the listing of a ThinApp package in VMware Horizon™
- Elucidate the objective of the sandbox
- Install updated ThinApp packages with the help of a variety of methods
Key Course Modules:
- Introduction of the Course
- Introduction to VMware ThinApp
- Packaging Applications
- Modify Package.ini Parameters
- Deploy Applications
- Link and Update Applications
- Troubleshooting and Performance
|Schedule for Application Virtualization with VMware ThinApp [V5.0]|
|Application Virtualization with VMware ThinApp [V5.0]||1|
|Balance Days for day of arrival and practice||1|
- Have a basic understanding of virtualization concepts.
- Completion of the VMware Horizon View: Install, Configure, Manage course or the VMware ThinApp Fundamentals eLearning course.