VMware Horizon Mirage: Install, Configure, Manage [V4.0] course equips participants with skills essential for installing, configuring and executing general administration tasks using the latest version of Mirage software.
Those who enroll for this course will learn the following skills:
- Installing and configuring the various components of Horizon Mirage.
- Navigating and using the Management Console in Horizon Mirage.
- Identifying processes and deploying Horizon Mirage to different endpoints.
- Understanding the tasks required to assign and capture application layers and base layers.
- Identifying the tasks required to perform migrations to Windows 7 from Windows XP.
- Defining the methods for conducting desktop recovery operations.
- Recognizing the need for planning and performing a mass hardware migration.
- Understand how to configure and install Horizon Mirage File Portal and describe how end users will access files.
This course is intended for system integrators and system administrators who are responsible for deploying and maintaining a Horizon Mirage software system. Experience with VMware vSphere is a required pre-requisite for applying to this course. However, VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage certification is recommended if you wish to go for it.
|Schedule for VMware Horizon Mirage: Install, Configure, Manage [V4.0] Training Boot Camp|
|Course||Course Contents||Exam||Fast Track (days)|
|VMware Horizon Mirage: ICM [V4.0]||VMware Horizon Mirage: Install, Configure, Manage [V4.0]||-||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||1|
System administrators and system integrators responsible for deploying the Horizon Mirage system
- Experience with VMware® vSphere®
- Using VMware vSphere® Client™ to view the state of virtual machines, datastores, and networks
- Opening a virtual machine console in VMware® vCenter Server™ and accessing the guest operating system
- Navigating Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008