VMware vCenter Operations Manager: Analyze and Predict [V5.X] course is meant for experienced users who are familiar with VMware vSphere. This course offers skills on VMware vCenter Operations Manager, which is a predictive and forensic tool.
Participants will learn the following skills in this training program:
- Understanding the underlying metrics of major and minor badges
- Utilizing these badges to uncover the cause of general operational issues faced in a vSphere enterprise environment.
- Conduct what-if analysis and capacity management.
- Using the Planning tab, Operations tab, Analysis tab, Alerts tab, and Reports tab.
- Navigating the user interface of Operations Manager 5.0.
- Using heat maps and creating custom heat maps.
- Detecting system issues using smart alerts.
- Creating use cases for new policy structure in Operations Manager and how they can be used to define objects and their configuration settings in a vSphere environment.
- Working with groups and classifying virtual objects into business-related and logical structures, then applying them to policies.
- Defining new use cases according to the optimized integration with different products of vCenter Operations Management Suite including Configuration Manager, vFabric Hyperic, Infrastructure Navigator, etc.
This VMware Operations Manager course is recommended for experienced system integrators and system administrators.
|Schedule for VMware vCenter Operations Manager: Analyze and Predict [V5.X] Training Boot Camp|
|Course||Course Contents||Exam||Fast Track (days)|
|VMwarevCenter Operations: Analyze and Predict 5.x||VMware vCenter Operations Manager: Analyze and Predict [V5.X]||-||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||1|
- Experienced system administrators and system integrators: Hands-on experience administering vSphere 5 deployments
- Completion of VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5] recommended