This VMware vCenter 5.1 training from Koenig imparts the knowledge and skills to successfully install, manage and configure vCenter SRM 5.1 (Site Recovery Manager). This course is meant for experienced VMware administrators and also helps them in formulating and testing SRM disaster recovery plans.
Course Objectives :
- Successful Installation and deployment of SRM 5.1
- Understanding all options pertaining to storage replication
- Configuration and deployment of vSphere Replication (VR)
- Configuring resource and inventory mappings
- Creating protection groups that are based on Replication
- Formulating, designing, editing, implementing, and testing a recovery plan
- Carrying out a planned migration
- Performing a failback and a re-protect
The VMware vSphere 5.1 is a must for vSphere administrators, system engineers, system architects, system integrators or for anyone who is responsible for deploying or managing SRM.
This course does not form a prerequisite for any VMware certification. However, the course content of this training is a part of Design Expert VMware certification. The VMware vCenter SRM 5.1 training will thoroughly equip the student with required expertise to clear VCAP 5 - DCA (Data Center Administration) examination.
|Schedule for VMware vCenter Site Recovery: Install Configure Manage [V5.1] Boot Camp|
|Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Fast Track (days)|
|VMware vCenter Site Recovery manager: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.1]||-||-||2|
|Balance Days for day of arrival, exam(s) and practice||1|
- Completion of VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of disaster recovery concepts
- Basic knowledge of storage array technology