You get a personal trainer for the entire duration of the boot camp.
Why 1-on-1™ Training are:
- Quicker learning since you receive undivided attention of the trainer. You don't have to wait for your turn to seek an explanation.
- Better quality. Quality of instruction has an inverse relation with the number of students in a class.
- Fully customized course to suit your training need.
- You can start from Any Date™.
- It is the ultimate for interactivity and adaptability.
1-on-1 Training is not the same as mentoring. Mentoring, by definition, is support and guidance provided for self-learning. 1-on-1 training is actually instructor-led training where the instructor is present all the time (unlike mentoring) and it is classroom training (and not self learning).
If you are opting for our Special Track, the cost includes 1-on-1™ Training. If you are opting for special track or Regular Track, you can shorten the duration by requesting for 1-on-1™ Training at an extra cost which varies between 30 to 45 % (depending upon the technology and the time for the training)."Value of personalized learning is well established. Research shows that individually tutored students perform two standard deviations higher than (or better than 98% of) their traditionally taught peers."